Visa Information

Visa/Immigration advice

If you have accepted a place at Earlscliffe and do not hold a British or Irish passport, you will need a travel visa before you are allowed to leave your own country to study in the UK. 

The normal procedure for this is as follows:

  1. You will accept your place at Earlscliffe and pay the required deposit.
  2. Upon completion of all documents required by the college, you will be contacted by the Dukes Education visa and immigration team. They will support you and provide the CAS (a document that is required for a student visa application). 
  3. If at any point you have any questions regarding this process, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the admissions team, or your contact among the immigration team (this will be assigned upon receiving your deposit payment and the first term’s fees).   
  4. Once completed, your visa will be posted to your home address and this will be used to travel to the UK (along with your Offer Letter).
  5. A dedicated member of the Earlscliffe team will arrange the collection of your Biometric Residency Permit (BRP) and this will be given to you on arrival / once it has been issued.

For further information on studying in the UK please visit the UK Border Agency website at:

For any other questions regarding the admissions process, please contact a member of our admissions team.