ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management
Completed over one year and formally equivalent to two A-levels, the course comprises six course modules covering aspects of business and management. The course is internally assessed using a combination of written tests, presentations and a course portfolio.
This is an excellent course for those who wish to go on to study Business or a Business-related undergraduate degree.
In order to gain entry to the best university possible, this course will be combined with one or more A-levels levels and the Extended Project Qualification.
The Course Modules
- Managing Business Operations
- Maximising Resources to Achieve Business Success
- The Business Environment
- Managing People in Organisations
- Working in Teams
- Effective Business Communications
- Open to UK and international students
- Internally assessed (no exams); final grade at Pass, Merit or Distinction
- No IELTS requirement
- Progression to degree programmes at UK universities
- Qualification Level: Level 3 equivalent to A-levels
- UK Government-recognised diploma – Ofqual registered qualification: No 601/8701/3
- European Qualification Framework Level 4
- For students aged 17+
- English level: B1 minimum or IELTS 5.0
- Completion of equivalent Level 2 course, i.e. GCSE equivalent
- Earlscliffe English and Mathematics entry tests